Wednesday, 9 April 2014

my clothing wishlist

1. Monochrome collared dress//Love clothing. 2. Mesh Shift dress//Love Clothing 3.Daisy Shift dress//Miss Guided.
4.New balance 547//JD sport.

 
As you can see I am a fan of Shift dresses...
I have been looking at dresses because I am going to party at the end of April and I want a new outfit.
The first website that popped in my mind was Love clothing because I heard that they had got new stock in so I went to look for some dresses and I found number 1 and number 2.

I like number 1 because You can dress it up and down. You can dress it up by wearing high  heels and a chunky necklace or you can wear it down by putting a pair of tights on and style it with some Doc Martens. Also because it is black it will go with almost everything.

Number 2 is a favourite of mine because it's a beautiful dress. It will pretty with some high heels and a beautiful necklace, it also not too long. It is a typical party dress but very original because of the mesh part at the neck line of the dress.

Number 3 is from a website called Miss Guided. This dress is a casual dress and will look nice with my item number 4. But like the other one you can also dress it up. I just really like this item and will look really pretty when you are in town.

And finally item number 4 is a pair of Trainers, These Trainers are New Balance's 574. I think they would be perfect for PE at school but look nice with jeans and some dresses. They are good for walking around town because they look comfy and because they are navy they would go with a lot of things.

Bye my little Beavers
Sydnii x

No comments:

Post a Comment