Sunday, 2 March 2014

My OOTD - Preston | | Miss Sydnii.

Hello Everyone,
Today I thought I would show you what I was wearing to my day out to Preston.
It was a chilly day so I wanted something to keep me warm but won't make me sweat.
 
Jumper - New Look
Shorts - Primark.
Collared shirt- H&M
Tights - Tesco.

 
I really like the detail on my shorts, I think they look really cute and will look so pretty and cute in summer.
 
 
 Here is a close up of my collar I wore under my jumper. I think these two colours go really well together.
 
 
I wore my Baby Doc Martins with this whole outfit.
I forgot to put some socks so they did rub.
But when they break in they are realllyyy comfy!
 
Thanks for reading guys.
Miss Sydnii x
 

7 comments:

  1. Love those shoes! Your blog is so cute :) following you now !
    everweird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I THINK I SAW YOU IN PRESTON BABE

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful!

    http://fashionnboutique.blogspot.ro/2014/03/glam-4-you.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit, especially the combat boots! A nice unexpected twist <3
    ~Makaela at www.makaelassuitcase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete